Many of us buy a pair of shoes in our size, whether they’re heels, boots, or flats, and when we try them on at home they fit a bit snug. This happens to me all the time when I purchase shoes online, but you don’t have to suffer with blisters trying to break them in, there’s an easier solution! Just follow these simple instructions, and you will be comfortably wearing your new pair of shoes in no time.
What You’ll Need:
-The new pair of shoes
1. Plug in your blow dryer, and have it ready to use.
2. Put your pair of socks on.
3. Put your shoes on.
4. Turn your blow dryer on and aim it on the area that feels snug for a few seconds (wiggle your toes and feet to help the shoe stretch)
5. Keep your shoes on while they cool down.
6. Now, take your shoe off and remove the socks.
7. Try putting your shoe back on and test it out. It should feel just right.
The next time you buy a next pair of heels or flats and your toes feel a bit snug, try this trick out!
This is a good idea. I am definitely going to try this.
We’re glad it was helpful, please let us know how it works for you Teresa!