Have leftover chicken from last night’s dinner and don’t know what to do with it? Why not make these kid friendly cheesy chicken dinner rolls whole family will enjoy. This recipe makes up to four servings, so if you have more than four family members just double up the recipe. Make them for a family holiday, they may just be your next big hit!
You will need the following items:
-8oz. can of crescent rolls
-4 slices of American cheese cut in half
-4 c. of chicken breast shredded up
-10.5 ounce can of condensed cream of chicken soup
-1 c. of milk
-1 c. of shredded cheddar cheese
-baking dish 9 X 13
Now simply follow these easy instructions:
1. Turn your oven on, and preheat it to 375 degrees.
2. Grab your baking dish and grease it with the cooking spray.
3. Open your can of crescent rolls and unroll each one and use the rolling pin (optional) until they look like triangles.
4. On the larger end of the rolled out triangle, place a half slice of American cheese and ½ cup of shredded chicken.
5. Now roll the dough up and make sure all the ingredients inside are covered by the dough.
6. Place the prepared rolls in the greased baking dish.
7. Get your bowl and mix in the cream of chicken soup, milk and cheddar cheese, then pour it all over the stuffed rolls you just made.
8. Pop in the dish into the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until you notice they are a beautiful golden brown color.
Now you and your family can enjoy the yummy chicken and cheese filled dinner rolls!